Monday, August 24, 2015

Back from hiatus

Just a quick update. My computer's power switch took a dirt nap, so I had to get a new one. After a week or so of procrastinating, it's up and running, and I haven't vanished in a mysterious, computer-related explosion yet, so everything is all good so far.

I am pretty sure I have only lost a little bit of data since I backed up several things to an external HD after my old PC booted itself up by itself. Sadly, I was an idiot and turned it back off again (I swear, it tricked me. I accidentally turned it off one night, but it started up again fine when I turned it back on right away. Then I had the brilliant idea of leaving it off overnight, and that was the final nail in the coffin).

Will be back with photo mode pics soon, the next entry will be a series for PS4 exclusive The Order 1886.

Anywho, that's that. Stay tuned for The Order 1886!

No comments:

Post a Comment